Homepage of Robert Oeckl
Foundations of Quantum Field Theory at the CCM
I am heading a research effort into the foundations of quantum theory and quantum field theory, focussed mostly on the general boundary formulation and motivated principally from quantum gravity.
Contact me if you are intested in collaborating or joining our group at any level (postdoc, graduate, undergraduate). Funding opportunities are available.
The group includes the following present and former members:
Current PhD students:
Current Master students:
- Mario Alejandro Molina Palma
- Homero Geovanni Díaz Marín, assistant professor, Universidad Michoacana de San Nicolas de Hidalgo, Morelia, Mexico
- Daniele Colosi, assistant professor, Escuela Nacional de Estudios Superiores, UNAM, Morelia, Mexico
- Olaf Müller, assistant professor, Department of Mathematics, Humboldt-Universität Berlin, Berlin, Germany
- Suzanne Lanéry, postdoc, Department of Mathematics and Statistics, University of New Brunswick, Fredericton, Canada
- Albert Much, postdoc, Institute for Theoretical Physics, Universität Leipzig, Leipzig, Germany
Former PhD students:
The Quantum Gravity Group at the CCM
I am also part of the larger Quantum Gravity Group which includes two additonal faculty members (Alejandro Corichi,
José Antonio Zapata) and a considerable number of students.
Last updated 12 January 2022.